These queries are a quick way to update your database when changing from a development to production domain. There’s obviously other ways of managing this but I’ve found this to work for me.
You get the idea…
By far the handiest Regex tool I’ve found for learning, writing, and testing Regular Expressions.
Key features include: (straight from the website)
- real time results: shows results as you type
- code hinting: roll over your expression to see info on specific elements
- detailed results: roll over a match to see details & view group info below
- built in regex guide: double click entries to insert them into your expression
- online & desktop: regexr.com or download the desktop version for Mac, Windows, or Linux
- save your expressions: My Saved expressions are saved locally
- search Community expressions and add your own
- create Share Links to send your expressions to co-workers or link to them on Twitter or your blog
Just stumbled across this link that is well worth bookmarking if you do any wrestling with Apache. It’s an extensive list of tips & tricks for everyone’s favourite hidden file, the ol’ .htaccess.